12th August 2018, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in EAMCET to secure BSc(Agriculture) admission in Agriculture College, Bapatla?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to secure admission for BSc Agriculture course in Agriculture College, Bapatla. I would like to know that what rank I have to acquire in EAMCET so that I can secure admission in this college for this BSc course.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Agriculture College, Bapatla with 5700 rank in AP-EAMCET and 952 marks in IPE?
  2. Cutoff rank required in AP-EAMCET to study BSc(Agriculture) in any reputed Government college?
  3. Is my EAMCET rank enough for B.Sc in Agriculture at Bapatla College?
  4. Rank required to get in NEET to join B.Sc Agriculture in Bapatla College? -- [New]
  5. What should be the minimum score in EAMCET to get a seat in Bapatla Agriculture College?
  6. Am I eligible for B.Sc agriculture on the basis of 40000 rank in EAMCET?
  7. What is the admission criteria for B.Sc Agriculture in Bapatla College for OBC candidates?
  8. What is the donation for Agriculture BSc in Bapatla college -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Chances to get admission in Agricultural College, Bapatla for a candidate who has secured 25578 rank in EAMCET?
  10. Cutoff marks required in AP-EAMCET to get BSc(Agriculture) admission in any Government college for an SC candidate?
  11. Cutoff rank required in EAMCET to get BSc(Agriculture) seat in any Government college?
  12. Cutoff rank required in KCET to study BSc(Agriculture) in any reputed college?
  13. Cutoff rank required in NEET to secure MBBS admission in any reputed college of India?
  14. Am I eligible to get government seat for B.Sc Agriculture course after taking 19791 rank in AP EAMCET?
  15. How much percentage is needed in 12th to get admission in Bapatla Engineering College in B.Sc AG?
  16. Can I get a government seat in B.Sc Agriculture with 4146 rank in EAMCET?
  17. How to get BTech admission in DIET for a candidate with 85% in 12th?
  18. Cutoff rank required in AP EAMCET to study B.Pharmacy in any Government college? Date of counselling?
13th August 2018, 06:33 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in EAMCET to secure BSc(Agriculture) admission in Agriculture College, Bapatla?

Agricultural College Bapatla

Bachelor of Science in Agriculture is an undergraduate Agriculture Science and Technology course.

The duration of this course is four years.

As per my suggestion you should score rant in between 3000 to 5000 after that you are eligible to get B.Sc(Agriculture) admission in Agriculture College, Bapatla.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Maddiboinavaripalem, Bapatla, Andhra Pradesh 522101
Phone: 086432 24023
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?