12th August 2018, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Open Merit Scholarships in Junior College, Maharashtra?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply for Open Merit Scholarships in Junior College, Maharashtra. I need your help to know about the essential documents which are required to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the documents asap. Thank you!

27th August 2018, 09:07 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Open Merit Scholarships in Junior College, Maharashtra?

Documents required to apply for Open Merit Scholarships in Junior College, Maharashtra is the marksheet of the SSC examination. This Scholarship is offered by School Education Department of Maharashtra Government to the students for their further Higher Education. Students must have secured a minimum*of 60% marks in the SSC examination to be eligible to apply for Open Merit Scholarships in Junior College, Maharashtra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?