23rd August 2018, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Service Engineering Interns in Impact Fire & Safety Appliances Pvt. Ltd.?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in Impact Fire & Safety Appliances Pvt. Ltd. for Service Engineering Interns? I am interested to do such Internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

3rd September 2018, 04:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Service Engineering Interns in Impact Fire & Safety Appliances Pvt. Ltd.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in Impact Fire & Safety Appliances Pvt. Ltd. for Service Engineering Interns? I am interested to do such Internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

Candidates who got selected for the Service Engineer internship in Impact Fire & Safety Appliances can get around Rs 3,000 to Rs 5,000 per month as stipend. Candidates have to contact the organization for exact details on this. Duration of the Service Engineer internship in Impact Fire & Safety Appliances is 6 months. Candidates can do the internship at part time also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?