4th September 2018, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Startups Club Services Private Limited Demo Day Management Internship?

Hello friends, please help me to know about the procedure for applying in the Demo Day Management Internship which is offering by Startups Club Services Private Limited. I am interested to apply in such internship so I need to know about the procedure.

7th October 2018, 01:44 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Startups Club Services Private Limited Demo Day Management Internship?

You can apply online by visiting the Internshala website link, If there is any vacancy for Demo Day Management Internship in Startups Club Services Private Limited.
Internshala website link is given below.
https://internshala.com/registration/student
You have to sign up to fill the application form. Complete the application form with required details and submit it online.

Now applications are closed for this internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?