4th September 2018, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Startups Club Services Private Limited Demo Day Management Internship?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Startups Club Services Private Limited is offering Internship which is Demo Day Management. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in such Internship. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria?

7th October 2018, 01:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Startups Club Services Private Limited Demo Day Management Internship?

Startups Club Services Private Limited does offer Demo Day Management Internship for duration of 6 months. In order to be eligible to apply for that internship,

You must be full time interns.
Yo must have relevant skills and interests.
You must be from Bangalore.
You must be proficient in English language (Spoken and Written both).

You can apply online by visiting the Internshala website link i.e. https://internshala.com/registration/student, If there is any vacancy for Demo Day Management Internship in Startups Club Services Private Limited. Now applications are closed for this internship.
7th October 2018, 01:54 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Startups Club Services Private Limited Demo Day Management Internship?

Startups Club Services Private Limited does offer Demo Day Management Internship for duration of 6 months. In order to be eligible to apply for that internship,

You must be full time interns.
You must have relevant skills and interests.
You must be from Bangalore.
You must be proficient in English language (Spoken and Written both).

You can apply online by visiting the Internshala website link i.e. https://internshala.com/registration/student, If there is any vacancy for Demo Day Management Internship in Startups Club Services Private Limited. Now applications are closed for this internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?