26th October 2018, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Indian Railway for BTech(Automobile Engineering) student?

Hello everyone, I am a student of BTech(Automobile Engineering). I want to join Indian Railway after my Graduation. So, is there any opportunity for me in Railways? I would like to know about the recruitment available in Railways as I am an Engineering student.

31st October 2018, 10:31 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Indian Railway for BTech(Automobile Engineering) student?

Bachelor of Technology candidates have great opportunity to join Indian Railway Services through Indian Engineering Services exam conducted by UPSC every year.

2. B.Tech candidates are eligible for this exam. But they have to appear for exam in four mentioned streams only like Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Electronics engineering.

3. The age criteria is 21-30 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.
31st October 2018, 03:25 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Indian Railway for BTech(Automobile Engineering) student?

Job opportunities in Indian Railways for B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) students are as follows:-
Ticket Collector
Loco Pilot
Senior Section Engineer
Junior Engineer
Technical Officer
Assistant Engineer
31st October 2018, 06:22 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Job opportunities in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student are as follows:-
Clerk
Junior Engineer
Technician
Goods Guard
Loco Pilot
TC
TT
1st November 2018, 05:52 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Job opportunities in railways for BTech Automobile Engineering students:-

You can definitely apply for jobs in railways after automobile engineering. You need to attend the RRB exam as part of this. You can apply for positions such as section engineer, technical officer, assistant engineer etc. If you get through written examination, you can attend the personal interview. The final performance in the interview will be the basis for selection for the various posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?