12th February 2016, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

Which college in Pune is best to study Anthropology course in graduation?

I am in 12th arts from pune. I want to get admission in anthropology course in graduation. Please tell me which college in Pune is best for studying this course? Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Anthropology after completion of Graduation being a Geography Honours candidate?
  2. Am i eligible to study Underwater Anthropology after doing B.Sc. in Anthropology
  3. Difference between MSc and MA in anthropology?
  4. Detailed information about Anthropology available to study in B.Sc?
  5. Can I study M.Sc(Anthropology) after completion of B.Sc(Anthropology)? Career options after Anthropology Honours?
  6. Where can i study B.Sc. Honours (Anthropology) in Hyderabad region? -- [New]
  7. List of jobs available in Anthropology sector after M.Sc?
  8. Eligibility for graduation in fine Arts while pursuing B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology? List of colleges/ Universities offering the same in Hyderabad?
  9. Can I study PhD in Genetics if going to pursue M.Sc in Anthropology?
  10. Eligibility criteria to study Anthropology Honours in Osmania University? Chances to become Anthropologist after completion of Graduation?
  11. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Physical Anthropology) in ISI, Kolkata if completed B.Sc in Biological Anthropology?
  12. How to apply in Pune for Chartered Accountant course? Best college in Pune to study for PE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can i study Forensic Anthropology after M.Sc. in Biological Anthropology?
  14. How to apply for BSc in Anthropology in Pune University? Is it the right choice to do BSc Geology?
  15. How can I get admission to study PhD in Anthropology being a M.A. candidate?
  16. Eligibility for masters in Anthropology? Good universities and difficulty level of such courses?
  17. Am I eligible to study PG Diploma in Anthropology if completed B.Sc in Anthropology?
  18. Career in Anthropology? where can I take admission for anthropology course?
12th February 2016, 12:05 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college in Pune is best to study Anthropology course in graduation?

Savitribai Phule Pune University is the best university to study Anthropology course in graduation. It has the best faculty and placement record among all other colleges.

Address: Ganeshkhind, Pune, Maharashtra 411007
Phone: 020 2569 6064
12th February 2016, 01:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college in Pune is best to study Anthropology course in graduation?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the very best institute offers this Anthropology courses in Pune is "University of Pune". Savitribai Phule Pune University offers Anthropology courses under Department of Anthropology. The teaching of Anthropology as an academic discipline was started in 1963 in the combined department of Sociology and Anthropology at the Deccan College Post-Graduate and Research Institute, Pune.

Ph. No: 020 2569 6064

Address for Communication: Ganeshkhind, Pune, Maharashtra-411007

http://www.unipune.ac.in
12th February 2016, 08:11 PM
kantraman

Default Re: Which college iin Pune is best to study Anthropology course in graduation?

The Deccan College of post graduate and Research Institute in Pune is the best college providing Anthropology course in graduation
1st November 2018, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I want good anthro teacher in pune where can i get good guidance of anthropology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?