11th November 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering BSc(Animal Husbandry and Dairying) course? Job opportunities for Animal Husbandry and Dairying graduate?

Hello, I am studying in 12th with PCB. I want to enroll in Animal Husbandry and Dairying in BSc. My question is, after BSc what job option I have? I would like to know the universities in India which provide Animal Husbandry and Dairying in Graduation?

20th November 2018, 07:04 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering BSc(Animal Husbandry and Dairying) course? Job opportunities for Animal Husbandry and Dairying graduate?

List of universities offering BSc(Animal Husbandry and Dairying) course are:

Asam Agriculture University
Barbheta, Jorhat, Assam 785013

Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshab Sanstha College of Agriculture,
Kanchanwadi, Paithan Road, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431136

Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth
Manmad Rd, Ahmed Nagar, Rahuri, Maharashtra 413722

Sunderesan School of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Allahabad
University of Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh

Job opportunities for Animal Husbandry and Dairying graduate is:-

Animal technician, caretaker, livestock manager, breeding supervisor and so on.

Jobs in this field like production of milk and its products, eggs and wool from sheep, sheep farming, fish farming, breeding horses, rearing of dogs, dairy farming, bee keeping and so on.

In Government sectors:-
Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying and Fisheries (DADF), National Dairy Development Board (NDDB), Central Institutes of Fisheries

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?