16th November 2018, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

How many Process Server vacancies are available in Allahabad High Court?

Hello everyone, I have searched alot friends but couldn’t get the correct information. Actually I want to know that how many vacancies are available in Allahabad High Court Process Server recruitment? If you know then please tell me.

22nd November 2018, 01:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Process Server vacancies are available in Allahabad High Court?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have searched alot friends but couldn’t get the correct information. Actually I want to know that how many vacancies are available in Allahabad High Court Process Server recruitment? If you know then please tell me.

There are 1559 (approximately) Process Server vacancies available in Allahabad High Court recruitment. The vacancies may increase or decrease in numbers and categories. Those candidates who have passed High School examinations are eligible to apply for the Process Server posts in Allahabad High Court recruitment. Candidates in the age group of 18 years to 40 years are eligible to apply for the Process Server posts. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
22nd November 2018, 10:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Process Server vacancies are available in Allahabad High Court?

Number of vacancies available in Allahabad High Court Process Server Recruitment:

The detailed information about number of vacancies available in Allahabad High Court Process Server recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Allahabad High Court

Name of the Job Position - Process Server

Total Number of vacancies - 1559 vacancies

Those 1559 vacancies include the below mentioned posts,

@ Tube Well Operator-cum-Electrician
@ Process Server
@ Orderly/ Peon/ Office Peon/ Farrash
@ Chowkidar/ Waterman/ Sweeper/ Mail/ Coolie/ Bhisti/ Liftman
@ Sweeper-cum-Farrash

There is no certain list of vacancies that are mentioned for the post of Process server and included in the total 1559 vacancies.

Click here to Apply Online
24th November 2018, 06:27 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Vacancies are available in Allahabad High Court Process Server recruitment:

Process Server must have passed High School. In this Vacancies are 1559 (approx).

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://allahabadhighcourt.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?