25th June 2011, 02:05 PM
anoopak

How to prepare for JEST after passing B.Tech in Electrical engineering? Books to be referred?

i am B.Tech in electrical engineering , i want to prepare for JEST.
Is it a good idea, or is it right to prepare for GATE instead?
and how to start preparing for JEST...which books to refer please?

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred for electrical engineering? I am pursuing B.E in electrical engineering
  2. Can I prepare for JEST Exam being a candidate of Engineering? Good Books for Physics to prepare for this Exam?
  3. How to prepare for railway entrance exam? Books to be referred?
  4. How to prepare for government recruitment exams? List of books can be referred for preparation
  5. How can I prepare for GATE after passing B.Tech Electrical?
  6. Which books to be referred to prepare for CAT exam? I have scored 100 percentile marks
  7. Books to be referred for competitive exams like Railway for ECE branch?
  8. Books that are to be referred for GATE? I belong to electrical and electronics stream
  9. What is the syllabus for Railway Job? Books to be referred for the examination? I am studying electrical engineering
  10. Books to be referred for sub engineer post for electrical engineering
  11. How to do prepare for IES and GATE? Books to be referred?
  12. Details of JST exam? After B.Tech Electrical and Electronics stream can I appear for this exam? Syllabus of the exam and the books to be referred?
  13. How can I prepare for CET for B.Ed in Mumbai? Books to be referred?
  14. How to become a good doctor after passing class 9th? Books to be referred?
  15. How to Prepare for EAMCET? List of Books that Can be Referred for Preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do IIT in M.Tech? Books to be referred?
  17. How can I prepare to crack PSU recruitment exams being an Electrical Engineer? Suitable books for preparation? -- [New]
  18. Which books are to be referred to prepare for IES exam for mechanical engineering?
10th February 2016, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for JEST after passing B.Tech in Electrical engineering? Books to be referred?

how to prepare for jest am being a electrical engineering.only read electrical subjects its enough recently am written e exam? help me soon
11th February 2016, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for JEST after passing B.Tech in Electrical engineering? Books to be referred?

am being a btech electrical and electronics engineering passed out 2015.how to prepare for jest exam. and which books shaii i read, and option subject i have taken physics in jest exam how to prepare and shall i read electrical and electronics books. recently i wrote gate exam also.
i want previous years of jest exam in physics solved papers with soluntions
help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?