29th November 2018, 04:05 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study LLB for BSc 1st semester student?

Hi Sir, currently I am studying in BSc Honours. I am in 1st semester and I want to do LLB now. So, is it possible for me now to secure LLB admission? I am interested in LLB and ready to quit my BSc course. Please help me in this regard.

30th November 2018, 10:34 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study LLB for BSc 1st semester student?

LLB is Bachelor in Legislative Law and it is three year course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you are not eligible to appear for the examination to get admission in the course.

There is no upper age limit to appear for the examination. So, you will be eligible to appear in the examination after completion of bachelor degree course.
30th November 2018, 01:04 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to get admission in 3 year LLB course. The minimum eligibility to get admission in 3 year course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you will become eligible to appear in the examination after completion of bachelor course. There is no age limit to get admission in 3 year LLB course.

But, you are eligible to get admission in 5 year LLB course after 12th or equivalent course.
30th November 2018, 01:17 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

LLB refers to Bachelor of legislative law and the same course is offered in two kinds on the basis of the duration of course.

Type I ) LLB degree course of three years :- For this course, the minimum education required is a higher secondary school degree course in any discipline from a recognized university.

Type II ) LLB degree course of five years :- For this course, the minimum education required is a bachelor degree course in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, being a student of 1st semester of B.Sc degree course , you are eligible for pursuing LLB degree course of five years otherwise you will have to wait for the completion of your B.Sc degree course after which you can pursue LLB degree course of three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?