8th January 2019, 12:29 AM
Puppy1997Love

Possibility to study EEE in 2nd semester for BE(ECE) 1st semester student?

Hello everyone, I have secured admission for ECE stream of BE. This is my 1st semester and I want to study EEE. So, is it possible for me to change the stream from 2nd semester? Please let me know about this immediately.

15th January 2019, 07:10 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study EEE in 2nd semester for BE(ECE) 1st semester student?

1. College or stream change is allowed only after first year of engineering course. You can change of your stream from ECE To EEE.

2. Those who meet certain criteria like no backlogs, minimum percentage criteria etc can apply for stream change.

3. Allotment of stream is subject to availability and college administration discretion.

15th January 2019, 10:09 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study EEE in 2nd semester for BE(ECE) 1st semester student?

No, there is no such possibility of changing your stream in second semester of Bachelor's degree of Engineering. Candidates who want to change their stream can apply to their Head of Department after completion of first year of engineering.

Candidate must meet minimum eligibility criteria like no standing backlogs, minimum percentage of marks set by department for stream change. If you meet all requirements then your present department may allow to move to ECE stream.

15th January 2019, 07:59 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

You can not change your stream of engineering after first semester of engineering course. Candidates are allowed to change stream after first year of engineering. After first year of engineering, you can apply for stream change.

If you have required percentage of marks for stream change generally it is 75% and no backlogs then you can change your stream.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?