25th June 2011, 04:54 PM
keyurbhushan verma

How to join B.E course in Chattisgarh after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering?

I have finished my diploma in mechanical Engineering in chhattisgarh.now i want do B.E. course in chhattisgarh so i want to know that what can i do ?
please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do to join CBI or UPSC? I am studying diploma in engineering in mechanical branch
  2. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I join any mechanical related studies after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. How to join marine engineering after finishing diploma mechanical engineering?
  5. How to join National Defence Academy after studying diploma course in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force after finishing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to do B.E mechanical after finishing diploma in mechanical?
  8. How to join B.E in Mechanical after finishing diploma in Mechanical?
  9. ISRO after finishing diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  10. Percentage required to join any college after studying diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  11. Can I doAeronuatical engineering after finishing diploma?
  12. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  13. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  14. Which courses can i do in Humanities after passing 10th standard? -- [New]
  15. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  16. Am I eligible to join Robotics engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. How to join M.Tech Mechanical engineering after finishing B.E Marine engineering?
  18. How to join Anna University after scoring 93% in diploma mechanical engineering?
9th March 2012, 03:49 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: How to join B.E course in Chattisgarh after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering?

hi
you can do be course from the chandigarh university or from other college .To get admission here you'll have take entrance exam and you will get the admission on the basis of merit list...

best of luck
8th July 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join B.E course in Chattisgarh after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering?

I have finished my diploma in mechanical Engineering in chhattisgarh University at kerala.now i want do B.E. course in chhattisgarh so i want to know that what can i do ?
please guide
30th July 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

sir,
my son is presently in last year of diploma mettalurgy engineering in orissa.he wants to take addmission B.E in CHHATISGARH
WHICH IS THE BEST INSTITUTES OF CHHATISGARH AND WHETHER HE CAN TAKE ADDMISSION AS LATERAL ENTRY?
30th July 2012, 06:41 PM
Srikar achill

hi sir
,you can do be course from the chandigarh university or from other college .To get admission here you'll have take entrance exam and you will get the admission on the basis of merit list...good luck.
30th July 2012, 09:23 PM
padmasree253

[SIZE=4][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][SIZE=3]B.E mechanical engineering colleges in [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Chhattisgarh[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]
[/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Shri Shankaracharya College of Engineering & Technology, [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2]Bhilai[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]
[/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Rungta College of Engineering & Technology, [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2]Bhilai[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]
[/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]University College of Engineering Burla, [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2]Chhattisgarh - Other[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]
[/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Regional Engineering College ( REC ), Durgapur, [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2]Chhattisgarh

[/SIZE]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?