19th December 2018, 11:55 AM
Srijan99

Possibility to do Graduation in Canada for a candidate with 70% in 12th NIOS?

Hello everyone, I have done my 12th from NIOS Board with 70% marks in this year. Now, I want to do Graduation from Canada. I would like to know that is it possible for me to do Graduation from Canada or not?

22nd February 2023, 09:53 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Possibility to do Graduation in Canada for a candidate with 70% in 12th NIOS?

Yes, absolutely you can persue your graduation from Canada as the requirement is that you will have to clear your 12 class from a recognised board with the required marks and NIOS is a recognised board
You will also have to appear for the IELTS enterance exam and fir the following you will have to score particular band based on the requirement of the college as well as the university and a minimum of 6.5 band would be great
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?