24th December 2018, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for 10th and 12th from NIOS for a candidate who has completed 9th around 2 years ago? Can I apply for JEE Main & Advanced after 12th NIOS?

Sir I have passed 9th standard of Haryana Board around 2 years ago. After that I got some family problem and I had to quit my study. Now, my condition is favourable to join education. So, I want to know that I can apply for 10th and 12th both from NIOS? If yes, then after 12th I can eligible to give JEE Main & Advance?

31st December 2018, 03:34 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for 10th and 12th from NIOS for a candidate who has completed 9th around 2 years ago? Can I apply for JEE Main & Advanced after 12th NIOS?

Yes you can continue from NIOS board also there will be no any objection.
But you can also continue from same school.
And after completing from NIOS board also you are eligible to apply for JEE Mains and Advanced entrance examinations. As certificate from NIOS Board is also valid for appearing in entrance examination to pursue further education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?