14th April 2020, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for 12th Board exam from NIOS for a candidate who has completed 10th Andhra Pradesh Board around 2 years ago? Can I apply for JEE Main after 12th NIOS?

Sir, I have passed 10th of Andhra Pradesh Board around 2 years ago. After that I got some family problems and I had to quit my study. Now, my condition is favourable to join education. So, I want to know that I can apply for 12th Board exam from NIOS? If yes, then after 12th I can eligible to give JEE Main?

15th April 2020, 07:54 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for 12th Board exam from NIOS for a candidate who has completed 10th Andhra Pradesh Board around 2 years ago? Can I apply for JEE Main after 12th NIOS?

---As per the latest information, minimum 1 year gap is acceptable by all the boards.

--Moreover,you have to discuss with the management of school in which you are intrested to carry on your studies..

--Note:- Direct admission in 12th is impossible.
If the management of school is agree to carry on the study,you are eligible to join 11th standard as per your study.
Direct admission in 12th with the help of 10th standard is not acceptable.
16th April 2020, 04:07 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for 12th Board exam from NIOS for a candidate who has completed 10th Andhra Pradesh Board around 2 years ago? Can I apply for JEE Main after 12th NIOS?

Can I apply for JEE Main after 12th NIOS.

NIOS candidates can apply for this exam, NOIS is a national board that administers examinations for Secondary and Senior Secondary examinations of open schools similar to the CBSE and the CISCE to increase literacy and provide education to rural and urban areas.

For appearing in the JEE Mains examination you don't need to socre It is a national level examination which will be conducted to provide admissions in various undergraduate engineering courses in IITs, NITs and IIITs. The examination will be conducted in online (computer based mode) mode. Before filling the application. Candidates appearing for JEE Main 2020 must have passed class 12th with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
17th April 2020, 12:34 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to complete 12th from NIOS board if you have completed your tenth 2 years ago.

Yes, you will be eligible to appear in Engineering entrance exam after passing 12th from NIOS board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?