5th January 2019, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

List of posts available under Indian Navy recruitment for a BTech graduate?

Hello everyone, I came to know that Indian Navy recruitment has published recruitment for BTech completed candidates. Can I know about this post. Because, I want to apply for this post. Kindly help me to know about this recruitment.

30th January 2019, 01:28 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of posts available under Indian Navy recruitment for a BTech graduate?

List of posts available under Indian Navy recruitment for a B.Tech graduate are as follows:-
Permanent Commission Officers in Executive Branch
Short Commission Officers in Executive Branch or Technical Branch
31st January 2019, 04:36 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of posts available under Indian Navy recruitment for a BTech graduate?

Candidates after completion of B.Tech course are eligible to appear for CDS.

Candidates after qualifying in the examination will become eligible for recruitment in Indian Navy as an officer.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is 19-23 years. The examination is conducted in two stages and candidates have to qualify in both stages for final selection.

The examination is conducted twice in a year. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
31st January 2019, 06:28 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Candidates are eligible to get recruitment in Indian Navy through technical entry as well as CDS after B.Tech.

The candidates are eligible for recruitment on various post but have to qualify in the different stages for final selection.

For CDS visit at www.upsc.gov.in and for technical entry visit at www.nausenabhart.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?