7th January 2019, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Engineer in Microsoft, Hyderabad?

I am interested to join as a Software Engineer in Microsoft, Hyderabad. So, I am going to attend an interview for this post in Microsoft, Hyderabad. I would like to know about the salary package for this post in Microsoft, Hyderabad. Kindly tell me immediately.

14th January 2019, 11:34 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer in Microsoft, Hyderabad?

After joining as Software Engineer in Microsoft, Hyderabad, you can aspect a average salary of Rs. 12.60 LPA when factoring in bonuses and additional compensation. Microsoft is Top IT companies in the world. You must have a graduation or post graduation degree in Engineering (Computer Science / Information Technology) or circuit branches (ECE/ EEE/ E&I) from any recognized university to be eligible to appear for Software Engineer Interview in Microsoft, Hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?