9th January 2019, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study PhD(Maths and Statistics) in Central University of Punjab?

Hello, I am looking forward to study PhD in Maths and Statistics course in Central University of Punjab. Can you please let me know about the requirements for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Please let me know about the requirements immediately.

14th May 2022, 11:34 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Maths and Statistics) in Central University of Punjab?

The Requirements is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognized university with minimum 55%marks can study PhD Maths and Statistics at Central University Of Punjab.

Admission is based on merit based.
14th May 2022, 11:37 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Maths and Statistics) in Central University of Punjab?

The Requirements is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Maths and Statistics.

You will have to appear in the entrance exam called CUCET.
15th May 2022, 08:33 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

The requirements to study PhD Maths and Statistics at Central University Of Punjab, candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called CUCET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?