13th January 2019, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure 5th standard admission in Viveka Kendra Public School, Upper Subansiri?

Hello everyone, I want to admit my son in 5th standard of Viveka Kendra Public School of Upper Subansiri. Can anyone of you let me know about the procedure for securing admission in this school for 5th standard? Kindly tell me immediately.

17th January 2019, 01:57 PM
BKohi

Default Re: Procedure to secure 5th standard admission in Viveka Kendra Public School, Upper Subansiri?

Hi, I unable to find any school with the name as Viveka Kendra Public School in Upper Subansiri. In case, the school name is Vivekananda Kendra Vidyalaya, then kindly go through the following information:

1. Admission form and prospectus will be made available in school w.e.f 31st Jaunuary and last date for submission is fixed 5th Feburary

Documents required for admission are:

a.Three latest Photographs of Child, Father, Mother.
b.Copy of Aadhar Card / Driving license/ Voter ID Card/ Ration Card/Latest Rent Agreement/PAN Card.
c. Attested Birth Certificate of the child
d. Copy of School Leaving Certificate along with the latest Marksheet
e. Copy of Income Proof of parents(ITR/3months bank statement)

2. Admission test and interview are conducted on the second Saturday of February

Admissions are done on the basis of the results of the admission test and interview.

Contact No. (School): 0373-2324320
18th January 2019, 09:57 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure 5th standard admission in Viveka Kendra Public School, Upper Subansiri?

First of all you have to fill up the registration form. Pay the admission fee as prescribed by the school. Submit all the required documents such as;
1). Progress card of previous class
2). School leaving certificate
3). Birth certificate

Website link:
https://uppersubansiri.nic.in/public...public-school/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?