19th January 2019, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Accountancy practice books to prepare for 12th Rajasthan Board exam

Hello friends, I am now promoted to 12th standard and I am a student of Rajasthan Board. I am little weak in Accountancy and afraid of failing in the Board exam in my 12th. So, I want to know about the practice books through which I can prepare for Accountancy subject and secure good marks in it. Please help me!

24th January 2019, 09:32 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Accountancy practice books to prepare for 12th Rajasthan Board exam

Personally I would like to suggest you these two given below books to prepare for accountancy subject of 12th standard for board examination.

Book of accountancy by DK Goel.

Book of accountancy by Rajesh Goel.
24th January 2019, 09:55 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Accountancy practice books to prepare for 12th Rajasthan Board exam

D.K. Goel by Arya publications is one of the most sought books for accountancy.
It explains the concepts really well and has a good selection of questions to practice applying those concepts.

Another book will be Dr. S.M. Shukla by Sahitya Bhawan Publication. This book has easy language and enough numerical problems to solve.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?