1st October 2015, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Practice papers of Accountancy available to prepare for 12th Commerce PSEB Board exam?

Hello,
I am the student of PSEB , studying in 12th standard with Commerce stream. I want to know that is there any practice papers for Accountancy subject so that I can prepare well for my Board exam? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship if secured 84% in 12th PSEB Commerce?
  2. Accountancy question papers of previous year for 12th Commerce GSEB Board exam
  3. Time Table of upcoming 12th PSEB Commerce Board exam. -- [New]
  4. Accountancy question papers of previous year for 12th CBSE Board exam
  5. Download Economics, Commerce and Accountancy question papers of last 10 years for 12th ISC Board exam with solutions
  6. Is it possible to reappear in 12th from PSEB Board if secured 41% in CBSE?
  7. Download Physics question papers of last 5 years for 12th PSEB Board exam?
  8. Download Accountancy question papers of last 5 years for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  9. Sample question papers of Accountancy for 12th Commerce Maharashtra Board exam
  10. Accountancy, Economics, Organization & Commerce, English and Gujarati solved question papers of last 10 years for 12th GSEB Board exam.
  11. How can I prepare to secure 90% in 12th Commerce CBSE Board exam?
  12. Last 2 years question papers for commerce accountancy?
  13. Minimum marks required to qualify in 12th English, Marathi, Economics, Book Keeping & Accountancy, Secretarial-Practice and Stenography Maharashtra Board exam?
  14. Economics, Accountancy, Mathematics, Business Studies and English solved question papers of last 3 years for 12th CBSE Board exam?
  15. Last 10 years solved question papers of CBSE Class 12th Commerce(Accountancy)? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How should I prepare of 12th class Exams of CBSE Board being a candidate poor in Accountancy and Business studies?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for 12th PSEB Improvement exam being an MCA final year student? For how many subjects I can apply?
  18. Maharashtra Board H.S.C Commerce Book Keeping and Accountancy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
9th October 2015, 09:08 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Practice papers of Accountancy available to prepare for 12th Commerce PSEB Board exam?

Sorry to say that but Practice Papers are not available online but in that situation , I would like to suggest you firstly contact to your school teachers they will provide you practice papers , last year question papers and much more matter for preparations or secondly contact to the known book depot in your area. They will provides you Practice Papers.
2nd December 2016, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Practice papers of Accountancy available to prepare for 12th Commerce PSEB Board exam?

Dera sir
I am very week for account plz send me previous question paper plz help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?