26th June 2011, 04:47 PM
rsvivek1989

Last 10 years papers of engineering mechanics?

Sir, I have to prepare for engineering mechanics to get good marks in exam.So please tell me how to get last 10 years question papers with there solution of B.Tech 1 year.

Related Questions:
  1. Solved question papers of Last 3 years for Engineering Management, Mechanics of Fluids, Mechanics of Solid and Thermal Engineering?
  2. JNTU, B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, 1st Semester, Engineering Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Last 5 years summer and winter solved question papers?
  4. WBUT EE, 1st Sem Engineering Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Solved question papers of Mechanical Engineering Section B solved papers for Mechanics of Fluid, Mechanics of Solid and Thermal Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Calicut University Mechanical Engineering 5th Sem Mechanics of Machinery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Engineering Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. WBUT Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Engineering Mechanics (ME 101) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Lingaya's University B.Tech 1st Year Engineering Mechanics (ME-101) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. Books covering whole syllabus of GATE (Civil) 2016? -- [New]
  11. PTU B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd Sem-Fluid Mechanics-I (CE-203) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Gujarat Technological University Aeronautical Engineering Semester-I Mechanics of Solids Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Madurai Kamraj University, M.Sc In Physics, Classical Mechanics And Statistical Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. A.E(Assitant Engineering) Electrical papers and syllabus?
  15. Previous years solved question papers of engineering mechanics?
  16. Sathyabama University B.E in Mechanical Engineering-3rd Semester Fluid Mechanics & Machinery (6C0066) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. WBUT CSE 1st Semester Engineering Mechanics (ME 101) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Sathyabama University B.E in Civil Engineering-IIIrd Sem Mechanics of Solids - I (6C0081) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
27th June 2011, 02:07 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last 10 years papers of engineering mechanics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsvivek1989 View Post
Sir, I have to prepare for engineering mechanics to get good marks in exam.So please tell me how to get last 10 years question papers with there solution of B.Tech 1 year.

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS FOR ENGINEERING MECHANCIS

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of engineering mechanics in this post.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> I have also attached the tentative syllabus of Engineering Mechanics in this post, the topics may differ depending upon each college..

-> Just go through the previous year papers and try to find out the important questions and prepare accordingly... Just try to cover all the topics in the syllabus to score well..

-> Some of the good books which might help you to prepare for the subject is as follows...

Engineering Mechanics
ISBN: 8122423744

A Textbook Of Engineering Mechanics
ISBN: 8121926165

Engineering Mechanics
ISBN: 0070681813

Engineering Mechanics
ISBN: 8190746219

Engineering Mechanics
ISBN: 8131732223
Attached Files
File Type: zip Engineering Mechanics.zip(4.20 MB, 1410 views)
File Type: pdf Engg. Mech. Syllabus.pdf(10.1 KB, 526 views)
27th June 2011, 03:30 AM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: Last 10 years papers of engineering mechanics?

Engineering mechanics is the Main paper for For mechanical Engineering

Deparment. I have some question papers of Engineering mechanics tha t is

useful for your Exam and you want more question papers click the link

below,

www.questionpaper.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf EM paper1.PDF(80.1 KB, 888 views)
28th June 2011, 11:18 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
preparation for exam in engineering the top books for mechanics
are

*engineering mechanics
21st July 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

what is fluid mechanics
24th July 2011, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsvivek1989 View Post
pl send me model papers for engg mechanics in first year of engg
12th August 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

e. The position of a particle is as x = 3t m, y = (4)t - 5t2 m, z = 0 where t is the time in seconds . The magnitude of its acceleration in m/s2 is

(A) 5. (B) 10

(C) 15. (D) 20
5th May 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Search for B.E 1st year engineering mechanics question papers
14th July 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

last 10 years question paper with answer of engineering mechamics
16th September 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

can i achieve good marks by solving previous 10 years question?
26th November 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering.
I need last ten years question paper of applied mechanics.
Can someone help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?