20th February 2019, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Relaxation available in MRB Tamil Nadu Laboratory Technician recruitment for an SC candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I belongs to SC category and I want to apply in MRB Tamil Nadu Laboratory Technician recruitment. Can I know what kind of relaxation is available for me in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this.

6th March 2019, 10:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Relaxation available in MRB Tamil Nadu Laboratory Technician recruitment for an SC candidate?

Normally, if you are applying for any government or PSU sector job, you will be entitled to the following benefits as an SC category candidate.

- Reservation Quota
- Age Relaxation
- Application Fee at Concessional rate
- Relaxation of 5% marks for the qualifying exam
- Separate cut off for selection
8th March 2019, 03:59 PM
sajid98

Post Re: Relaxation available in MRB Tamil Nadu Laboratory Technician recruitment for an SC candidate?

Educational Qualification

Aspirants must have possessed SSLC/ HSC/ Diploma/ PUC from recognized board or university.

Age Limit

Candidate’s age limit should be between 18 to 57 years for all posts except Dental Hygienist & for Dental Hygienist 20 to 57 years.

Mode of Application

Online application only will be accepted.

Application Fee

Rs.300 for all candidates.

Mode of Payment

You can make the payment via online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?