4th March 2019, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Medical lab Technician in Government of Maharashtra?

Can anyone of you tell me about the roles and responsibilities which is a Medical lab Technician must have in Government of Maharashtra. I am going to prepare for the exam of this recruitment so I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities first.

6th March 2019, 11:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Medical lab Technician in Government of Maharashtra?

Roles and Responsibilities of Medical Lab Technician in Government of Maharashtra:

Some of the major roles and responsibilities of Medical Lab Technician in Government of Maharashtra are given below.

Name of the Organization - Government of Maharashtra

Name of the Job Position - Medical Lab Technician

>> You are required to keep laboratory supplies ready by inventorying stock and place the orders.

>> You need to verify the receipt and maintain the glassware by picking up, washing and cleaning.

>> You are required to complete the project by assisting the project team as well as attend and participate in group and project meetings.

>> You should be able to provide glassware by ordering and receiving.
8th March 2019, 03:51 PM
sajid98

Post Re: Roles and responsibilities of Medical lab Technician in Government of Maharashtra?

Job role for Medical Laboratory Technician is as below

Perform calibration, testing, and quality control checks for all laboratory tests.
Identify and follow through on potential problems that may negatively affect patient test results.
Follow health and safety regulations when obtaining patient specimens.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?