20th February 2019, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for NRHM Assam Malaria Technical Supervisor recruitment?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please provide me the proper information as I want to know about the age limit to apply for Malaria Technical Supervisor recruitment of NRHM Assam. I am interested to apply in this recruitment. Please help me with this information.

26th February 2019, 08:02 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for NRHM Assam Malaria Technical Supervisor recruitment?

Age Criteria required to apply for NRHM Assam Malaria Technical Supervisor recruitment:

The detailed age criteria required to apply for NRHM Assam Malaria Technical Supervisor recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - NRHM Assam

Name of the Job Position - Malaria Technical Supervisor

>> Maximum age should not exceed 44 years in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Application Form
26th February 2019, 09:12 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for NRHM Assam Malaria Technical Supervisor recruitment?

Age limit to apply for NRHM Assam Malaria Technical Supervisor recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> Maximum Age:- 44 years

To be eligible to apply for NRHM Assam Malaria Technical Supervisor recruitment, you should have passed graduation in Science from Biology stream or graduation with Science subject in Class 12th from a recognised institution.
26th February 2019, 04:51 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Age limit to apply for NRHM (National Rural health Mission) Assam Malaria Technical Supervisor recruitment is candidate maximum age is 44 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://nrhmassam.info/web/career.php.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?