20th February 2019, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in NRHM Assam Malaria Technical Supervisor recruitment?

Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure in NRHM Assam for Malaria Technical Supervisor recruitment? I want to get selected for the same post so I want to know the selection procedure. Kindly tell me asap.

26th February 2019, 08:04 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in NRHM Assam Malaria Technical Supervisor recruitment?

Selection Process of NRHM Assam Malaria Technical Supervisor recruitment:

The detailed selection process of NRHM Assam Malaria Technical Supervisor recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - NRHM Assam

Name of the Job Position - Malaria Technical Supervisor

>> Performance at Graduation (Max of 50 marks based on the marks score in Graduation or its equivalent)

>> Candidates in order of merit would be shortlisted for Skill test in the ration of 1:3 against the vacancies. (50 marks for skill test)

>> Final list shall be prepared out of the total of 100 marks.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Application Form
26th February 2019, 09:21 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in NRHM Assam Malaria Technical Supervisor recruitment?

The selection of candidates for the post of NRHM Assam Malaria Technical Supervisor recruitment will be done through marks secured in graduation and Skill Test. Candidates who have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in graduation will be called for Skill Test. Final selection will be done based on the graduation marks and the Skill Test.

The last date to apply for NRHM Assam Malaria Technical Supervisor recruitment is 22nd February 2019.
26th February 2019, 04:53 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure in NRHM (National Rural health Mission) Assam Malaria Technical Supervisor recruitment will be based on Academic Qualification, Skill Test.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://nrhmassam.info/web/career.php.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?