26th February 2019, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Uttar Pradesh Police Jail Warder recruitment?

I would like to know about the application procedure as I am interested to apply in Uttar Pradesh Police recruitment for the post of Jail Warder. Please let me know about the application procedure. Kindly tell me how to apply?

28th February 2019, 08:10 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Uttar Pradesh Police Jail Warder recruitment?

You can apply for Uttar Pradesh Police Jail Warder recruitment through online at the official website http://www.prpb.gov.in on or before last date of submission of application form i.e., 24.02.2019.

The cost of application is Rs. 400/- to apply for Uttar Pradesh Police Jail Warder recruitment.
28th February 2019, 08:53 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Uttar Pradesh Police Jail Warder recruitment?

To apply for Uttar Pradesh Police Jail Warder recruitment 2018, you are required to fill its online application form by logging on to the link www.uppbpb.gov. in.

Further, the period for filling in the application form for the same recruitment is 18.01.2019 to 24.02.2019 (extended date).
28th February 2019, 02:09 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Uttar Pradesh Police Jail Warder recruitment:

PROCEDURE TO APPLY:

Candidate can apply online for the posts through official website http://uppbpb.gov.in.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.uppbpb.gov.in.
28th February 2019, 04:18 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for Uttar Pradesh Police Jail Warder recruitment, you have to visit the official website and fill up the online application form. You have to read the instructions carefully and attach, upload all the required documents. Now you have to pay the application fee and submit the form.

Web: (www.prpb.gov.in)
28th February 2019, 04:27 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply for Uttar Pradesh Police Jail Warder recruitment is given below.

** For the application process, you have to visit the official website: www.prpb.gov.in

** Here you should register the id and log in the Id and Password.

** After that, you should read all the given instructions and then fill the application form.

** Then you should upload the required documents.

** Then you should pay the application fee and submit the application form.
28th February 2019, 08:24 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

You would need to visit the website www.uppbpb.gov.in.
After that click on "apply online".
Once you click on the link a new page will open. Fill all the required field.
You would need to upload your photo and signature online.
You would also need to have a valid email id.
Please make sure to keep everything ready to avoid any confusion.
Once you submit the page. Make the payment via online methods like debit card, credit card or internet banking.
28th February 2019, 10:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Uttar Pradeh Jail Warder recruitment:

Detailed procedure required to apply for Uttar Pradesh Jail Warder recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Uttar Pradesh Police

Name of the Job Position - Warder

>> I am very sorry to say that you cannot apply for this recruitment as the last date for receipt of applications is 24th February, 2019.

>> You may go through the below attached notification for more detailed information.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to apply online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?