25th February 2019, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for MRB Tamil Nadu Laboratory Technician recruitment?

Can anyone of you please tell me about the education qualification which requires to apply for Laboratory Technician of MRB Tamil Nadu. I want to apply in this recruitment, kindly let me know the eligibility criteria along with the educational qualification.

27th February 2019, 10:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for MRB Tamil Nadu Laboratory Technician recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualification Required to apply for MRB Tamil Nadu Laboratory Technician Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for this MRB Tamil Nadu Laboratory Technician recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - MRB Tamil Nadu

Name of the Job Position - Laboratory Technician

>> You should have completed Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course (2 years duration) conducted by King Institute of Preventive Medicine or from any other institution in order to be eligible.

>> Minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 57 years. Age criteria is considered as on 1st July, 2019.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
27th February 2019, 11:16 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for MRB Tamil Nadu Laboratory Technician recruitment?

MRB Tamil Nadu Laboratory Technician recruitment.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

Educational qualification:

• Candidates should complete the intermediate.

• Should have the certificate in Medical Lab Technology Course from any institution by the Director of Medical Education, Tamil Nadu.

• Must have a good physique, good vision and capacity to do outdoor work.

Age limit:

• Minimum age should be 18 years.

• Maximum age should be 30 years.

Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.

For more information, you can visit on http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
28th February 2019, 11:10 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you please tell me about the education qualification which requires to apply for Laboratory Technician of MRB Tamil Nadu. I want to apply in this recruitment, kindly let me know the eligibility criteria along with the educational qualification.
Candidates with a Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course (two years duration) conducted by the King Institute of Preventive Medicine or any other institution recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu are eligible to apply for the MRB Tamil Nadu Laboratory Technician recruitment. Provided that, if candidates with the above qualification are not available, then the candidates with a Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology (one year duration) conducted by any institute recognized by Government of Tamil Nadu are eligible to apply for the MRB Tamil Nadu Laboratory Technician recruitment.

Official website - http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/notifications.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?