4th March 2019, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in Government of Maharashtra Medical lab Technician recruitment? Requirements to apply?

I am a BSc(MLT) graduate and I have heard about the Government of Maharashtra Medical lab Technician recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for this recruitment as a Medical lab Technician. Kindly tell me about the number of vacancies also.

9th March 2019, 05:00 PM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in Government of Maharashtra Medical lab Technician recruitment? Requirements to apply?

The governing authority for recruitment of Lab Technician Maharashtra state Aids Control Society(MSACS).The requirements for this are the candidate must be a science graduate and DMLT(Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology) with one year experience or those who have completed DMLT a two year course of Maharashtra State Technical Board with two years of experience.The other qualification is MSCIT/DOEACC/CCC from any government recognised institution.
With regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?