26th February 2019, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Details and job roles of Chartered Accountant under Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the details of Chartered Accountant posts through Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment. I have applied for both posts. Kindly let me know about the job role as well. Thank you!

9th March 2019, 05:46 PM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: Details and job roles of Chartered Accountant under Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment?

Chartered Accountant under bank sector can be alloted variety of job roles starting from credit manager,risk analyst,investment and wealth manager,business analyst and many more.The major difference for Chartered Accountant between corporate companies and banking sector is in companies Chartered accountants are placed only in finance sector whereas in banking sector the spectrum of jobs is very large as they are given key role in governing and driving bank to successful heights.
With regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?