5th March 2019, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

How can I transfer from Calicut University to another university for clearing supplementary papers of BCom?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my BCom from Calicut University around 2 years ago. However, I have 4 supplementary papers. I want to transfer from Calicut University to another university for giving those supplementary exams. So, please tell me how can I do that?

13th March 2019, 09:29 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I transfer from Calicut University to another university for clearing supplementary papers of BCom?

No, you can’t transfer from Calicut University to another university for clearing your supplementary examinations of B.Com course. You have to clear all the backlogs of your B.Com course from Calicut University only to get B.Com degree certificate. None of the universities offers admission for clearing backlog subjects. So, you need to clear your backlog subjects only from Calicut University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?