7th March 2019, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College, Kolkata?

Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College, Kolkata? I am interested to do this Diploma course in this institute. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

10th March 2019, 04:33 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College, Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College, Kolkata? I am interested to do this Diploma course in this institute. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College, Kolkata is a pass in 10th standard with at least 35% in aggregate for students admitting through counseling.
Eligibility to study the Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College, Kolkata is a pass in 10th standard with at least 35% in aggregate and having 90 or above in Mathematics and Physical Science / Science taken together in the case of Direct admission without JEXPO Rank.
Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College, Kolkata website link is given Click Here
11th March 2019, 08:13 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College, Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You must have completed 10th with a minimum of 35% marks in aggregate with good marks in Science and Mathematics subjects from a recognized institution to be eligible for Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College, Kolkata.

Those who scored low marks in 10th board examination such candidates must be appear and qualify in the JEXPO entrance exam (JEXPO OFFICIAL WBSITEE) with good marks to get admission.

For more Information, Please visit the official website - http://dsec.ac.in/diploma-aue.php
11th March 2019, 05:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College, Kolkata:

Candidates must have completed 10th standard or equivalent examination with minimum 35% aggregate and having 90 or above in Mathematics and Physical Science/Science taken together from a recognized board to be eligible. Such candidates are eligible for direct admission. Those candidates who does not satisfy the above mentioned criteria are required to qualify the JEXPO entrance exam.

For details, you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://dsec.ac.in/diploma-aue.php

Last edited by ppsahu; 14th March 2019 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?