7th March 2019, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College, Kolkata?

I want to get admission in Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College, Kolkata for studying Diploma in Automobile Engineering. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

11th March 2019, 05:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College, Kolkata?

In order to get admission in Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College, Kolkata, candidates have to appear in and qualify the JEXPO entrance exam. Selection of candidates is done on the basis of rank obtained in JEXPO followed by counselling. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or equivalent examination with minimum 35% aggregate and having 90 or above in Mathematics and Physical Science/Science taken together from a recognized board are exempted from JEXPO entrance exam. They are eligible for direct admission.

For detailed information, visit
http://dsec.ac.in/diploma-aue.php

Last edited by ppsahu; 14th March 2019 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Remove *
11th March 2019, 05:23 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College, Kolkata?

In order to get admission in Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College, Kolkata, those candidates can get direct admission after submitting application form, who have passed 10th standard/equivalent examination with at least 35% aggregate marks and having 90 or above in Mathematics and Physical Science/Science subject taken together from a recognized board. Those candidates who does not fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria, have to qualify the JEXPO entrance exam. Such candidates are selected on the based of rank obtained in JEXPO followed by counselling.

For detailed information, visit
http://dsec.ac.in/diploma-aue.php

Last edited by ppsahu; 14th March 2019 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Remove *
13th March 2019, 03:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get admission in Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College, Kolkata for studying Diploma in Automobile Engineering. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

Eligible candidates can apply online for the admission to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College, Kolkata. They have to appear for the JEXPO entrance examination for the admission to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College, Kolkata. Admission is done through counseling based on the rank obtained in the JEXPO.
Candidates who have secured over 90% marks in Mathematics and Science / Physical Science are exempted from the JEXPO and will be eligible for the direct admission. Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College, Kolkata website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?