23rd March 2019, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Pittsburg State University Merit Scholarship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Pittsburg State University Merit Scholarship of this year. Can you please let me know about the important dates of applying this scholarship in this year? Please let me know about the important dates as soon as possible. Thank you!

25th March 2019, 11:25 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Pittsburg State University Merit Scholarship?

Important dates of Pittsburg State University Merit Scholarship are mentioned below:-

—> Application Deadline:- 31st March 2019

Candidates who are interested to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate courses in Pittsburg State University are eligible to apply.
25th March 2019, 11:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Pittsburg State University Merit Scholarship?

Last date to apply for Pittsburg State University Merit Scholarship is 31 March 2019. The Pittsburg State University Merit Scholarship is offered by USA to support the education of international meritorious students and allow them an opportunity to enroll in some of the nationally accredited programs of the Pitt State. In order to be eligible to apply for this scholarship, for Undergraduate programs, the applicant must have secured a minimum GPA of 2.5 out of 4.0 in 12th class. For Graduate programs, the applicant must have secured a minimum GPA of 2.7 out of 4.0 in graduation. Also the applicant must have a score card of English proficiency test such as IELTS/TOFEL/PTE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?