23rd March 2019, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Bhajan Lal Scholarship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Bhajan Lal Scholarship. I would like to know about the procedure to apply in this scholarship. I don’t know how to apply for this Bhajan Lal Scholarship. Please let me know as soon as possible.

25th March 2019, 09:26 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Bhajan Lal Scholarship?

Procedure to apply for Bhajan Lal Scholarship is mentioned below:-

—> Visit the official website at http://bhajanfoundation.org/bhajan-l...olarship-form/.

—> Fill the application form with required details, provide information on program and answer essay questions, upload required documents and submit the application form.

The last date to apply for Bhajan Lal Scholarship is 31st March 2019.
26th March 2019, 01:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Bhajan Lal Scholarship?

Eligible candidates can submit the application online through the below mentioned official website link:
http://bhajanfoundation.org/bhajan-l...olarship-form/

Fill up the application with necessary information like, name, address, phone, educational and curricular activities, information on the program and answer essay questions.
Upload the required documents and details on referees.
Finally submit the application form.

Candidates can also download the application form from official website. Completed application form along with required documents should be emailed to [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?