24th March 2019, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for RRB NTPC recruitment for BE final semester student?

Hello everyone, I am studying in final semester of my BE course. I want to apply for RRB NTPC recruitment. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for this recruitment. Please let me know immediately.

30th March 2019, 07:19 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for RRB NTPC recruitment for BE final semester student?

The eligibility criteria required to apply for REB NTPC recruitment varies from post to post. For some posts, the minimum educational qualification required is completion of 12th standard or an equivalent examination and for some other posts, it is Bachelor’s degree course from a government recognised university. So, being a B.E final semester student, you are eligible to apply for posts which has 12th pass as minimum educational qualification.
31st March 2019, 05:27 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for RRB NTPC recruitment for BE final semester student?

The eligibility criteria to apply for RRB NTPC examination:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in from a recognized university. There are some undergraduate posts also.

Age criteria: 18-30 years.

You can apply for RRB NTPC exam being BE final semester student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?