19th March 2019, 12:42 PM
Abhi8723

Eligibility to apply for RRB NTPC recruitment for BTech final year student?

Hi everyone, I came to know about RRB NTPC recruitment. I want to apply for this recruitment but I am in my final semester of BTech. So, right now I am eligible to apply for this recruitment? Please tell me about this immediately.

31st March 2019, 03:46 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for RRB NTPC recruitment for BTech final year student?

Being a final year student of B.Tech degree course, you are eligible for RRB NTPC recruitment for only those posts for which the minimum education required is a Class 12th or equivalent from recognized board of education. Further, for recruitment at these posts, your age need to lie within 18 years to 30 years as on 01.07.2019. Age relaxation is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category.

For more detailed information regarding the RRB NTPC recruitment, you can refer to the link www.indianrailways.gov.in.
31st March 2019, 05:32 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for RRB NTPC recruitment for BTech final year student?

Eligibility criteria for RRB NTPC examination:

~~Academic qualification required is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

~~Age limit is 18-30 years.

You can apply for RRB NTPC being pursuing B.Tech final year.
25th December 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

I am final year student of baf can l apply for exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?