28th June 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for M.Com in Calicut University? What is the eligibility criteria to appear for the exam?

how to apply in m.com in calicut university? What is the eligibility criteria to appear for the exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university? How will be the entrance exam?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university?
  3. How to apply for M.Com in Calicut University? What is the eligibility criteria to appear for the exam?
  4. How can I join M.Com through correspondence in Calicut university? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  5. How to do M.Com through correspondence in Calicut University
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for MBA program in calicut university
  7. What should I do after M.Com to be Professor or Lecturer? Eligibility criteria and future prospect?
  8. Eligibility to apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment for Bachelor of Library Science graduate of Calicut University?
  9. Will I be able to do higher education like MBA, M.Com in Calicut University?
  10. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
  11. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  12. Previous M.Com first and 2nd semester question papers in Calicut University?
  13. Eligibility criteria for sitting in Block Development Officer exam?
  14. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  15. How to apply for ICWAI after passing M.Com with 64%? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply for NET exam after passing M.Com Part I with 56.65%
  17. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  18. Institutions under Calicut university which offers M.Phil in Clinical Psychology course? Eligibility criteria and duration of M.Phil course?
28th June 2011, 06:16 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for M.Com in Calicut University? What is the eligibility criteria to appear for the exam?

hi dear
please visit the website and
find all the information:--

http://www.universityofcalicut.info/...744&Itemid=324
28th June 2011, 11:53 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for M.Com in Calicut University? What is the eligibility criteria to appear for the exam?

hi friend,
UNIVERSITYOF CALICUT
REGULATIONS GOVERNING MASTER OF COMMERCE PROGRAMME

2.0. Eligibility for admission
Any candidate who has passed B.Com or BBA (earlier BBS) degree of University of
Calicut or B.Com, BBA or BBMor BBS degree of any other University or Institute in
any state recognized byUGC orAICTEwith aminimumor 45%marks is eligible for
admission. OBC and SC/ST students are eligible for relaxation as per University

SemesterOne
M.com 1.1 Business Environment
M.Com 1.2. Quantitative Techniques
M.Com. 1.3. Accounting forManagerialDecisions
M.Com. 1.4. Management Information System
M.Com. 1.5. Communication Skills
5.2. Semester Two
M.Com. 2.1. MarketingManagement
M.Com. 2.2. Advanced FinancialAccounting
M.Com. 2.3. IT for Business
M.Com. 2.4. Operations Research
M.Com. 2.5 ResearchMethodology
5.3. Semester Three
M.Com. 3.1. StrategicManagement
M.Com. 3.2 Enterprise Resource Planning
M.Com. 3.3. Human ResourceManagement
M.Com. 3.4. Income Tax
M.Com. 3.5. FinancialManagement
5.4. Semester Four
M.Com. 4.1. Elective I
M.Com. 4.2. Elective II
M.Com. 4.3. Elective III
M.Com. 4.4. Elective IV
M.Com. 4.5. Project Repot and Viva Voce (Regular), Placement
Training Report for SDE registered students
1st July 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

whether singlheme started
1st July 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about how to apply for m.com in calicut university
4th July 2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

how i can join m.com in this acadamic year?
25th July 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

When i get allotment list?
1st August 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

i got weightage 58 marks in provisional index list of M.com(1221total index),through this where i got admission?
2nd August 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

alotment in m.com
25th August 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

can i appear for m.com examination under private regestration from calicut university?
21st October 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

how to apply online of registration of m.com p.g. of calicut university and also its fee details
20th December 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

when start contact class for m.com marketing where in thrissur
29th January 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

i have been finished BCOM in 2000Y. Am able to do MCOM under calicut unversity? if so, what are the procedures? can anyone help me on this regard.

faisal
5th February 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about mcom course,and eligibility
26th February 2012, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

i have passed BCOM in the year 2000. i would like to join MCOM under Calicut University. Do you think i am eligible for that?
11th May 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

online registration is started or not we want to know more about that .
2nd July 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURE OF APPLYING M.COM IN CALICUT UNIVERSITY AFFLIATED COLLEGES
10th July 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the cost of studying the M.com
19th July 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I would like to join M.com, when you start allotement process, can you contact me?
19th July 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I would like to join M.com, when you start allotement process, can you contact me?
26th July 2012, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

I have finished my Bcom in 2002 with 58%. I want to do Mcom.Can i join in the next academic year?
Do i need to attend any entrance exam? when will be the academic year starts? pls reply .
24th August 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

i want to join mcom under calicut university in correspondence
31st August 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the cost of studying the M.com
i got 78.5% marks in b.com can i get m.com in merits seat
31st August 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

i get 78.5% marks in b.com(private) if can i get m.com admission in merit seat
21st July 2014, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

When you start allotment process
i have 79.12% in Bcom can i get a merit seay
24th October 2019, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

There is an entrance exam for mcom in university campus??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?