16th April 2019, 04:03 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for SIES School of Packaging PG Diploma in Packaging Science and Technology Admission Test 2019?

Hello friends, I want to apply and appear in SIES School of Packaging PG Diploma in Packaging Science and Technology Admission Test of 2019. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this admission test for this year. Please tell me immediately.

19th April 2019, 02:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for SIES School of Packaging PG Diploma in Packaging Science and Technology Admission Test 2019?

Eligibility to apply for SIES School of Packaging PG Diploma in Packaging Science and Technology Admission Test 2019:

Candidates who have passed BSc/BE/BTech/BPharma/Graduates in (Agriculture/Dairy/Polymer/ Microbiology/Biotech/Computer Science & IT) from any recognized university are eligible to pursue PG Diploma in Packaging Science and Technology.

Candidates have to qualify the entrance test and personal interview conducted by institute in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?