28th June 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Top 15 colleges in Rajasthan University counseling on the basis of AIEEE?

which are the top 15 colleges in rajasthan university counseling based on aieee

Related Questions:
  1. Top 15 colleges under Rajasthan University counseling based on AIEEE?
  2. Which college should I choose during AIEEE counseling after scoring 59013 in AIEEE? Which colleges can I apply on the basis of my AIEEE rank?
  3. Which are the top 18 colleges in PTU counseling based on AIEEE ranking? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of good private colleges I can get with 70% marks in 12th and AIEEE score 53 and AIR 273600 with GEN category?
  5. List of the top colleges for MCA degree in Rajasthan? How may I get placement statistics of the Amity University, Rajasthan?
  6. How can I apply for those colleges who consider AIEEE score?
  7. Details of Rajasthan AIEEE counseling dates and centers for this year admission?
  8. How may I get details about Bhagwant University(Rajasthan)? List of the top engineering colleges in Rajasthan?
  9. What is the eligibility for UPSEE ? I'm from Bihar and my parents are domicile of Bihar
  10. List of colleges in which I can have in AIEEE counseling after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? Opening and closing ranks?
  11. List of good institutions a Rajasthan candidate can get with AIEEE rank between 70K to 90K? Can I get any NIT?
  12. Names of the good engineering colleges in and outside Rajasthan?
  13. Can I get government engineering college in Rajasthan and Punjab through AIEEE state counseling after scoring AIR of 253308 in AIEEE?
  14. How to transfer near Chandigarh or Mohali after being posted as TGT science in model school under RMSA?
  15. Which deemed university/private colleges in Tamilnadu come under AIEEE counseling?
  16. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela?
  17. Am I eligible for Law college after scoring 70% in 12th board entrance exam? -- [New]
  18. Model Question Papers for TNPSC Group 4 Exam?
17th August 2011, 06:59 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Top 15 colleges in Rajasthan University counseling on the basis of AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which are the top 15 colleges in rajasthan university counseling based on aieee
Hello friend. !

There are many colleges in Rajasthan which offers Engineering courses but the colleges which offers through AIEEE scores are as follows

These colleges are based upon my knowledge. If the reality is not that then please forgive for the mistake this is just a information you need to get conformed before stepping ahead.

The colleges are as follows.

->Shekhawati Engineering college,Jhunjhunu Road,Dundlod Phatak.

->College of Technology and Engineering. ,Udaipur,Rajasthan.

These are the colleges which provides you the admission into their colleges with the AIEEE scores and rank.

There are many other engineering colleges but I'm not sure that they take up aieee rank.

anyways I'll provide the list you have a look at it.

all the best for your college selection don't at all make a wrong decision because the decision made by you will decide your future.

Have a loook at my attachment there you will find more details

Regards

~AdityA~
Attached Files
File Type: docx AIEEE rajasthan colleges.docx(66.6 KB, 95 views)
12th June 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top 15 colleges in Rajasthan University counseling on the basis of AIEEE?

I have scored 51percent marks in 12th with P.C.M as my choice of subjects.Where do i stand a chance for admission in an engineering college?Ii live in Jaipur.....Plz guide me.My AIEEE rank is 4 lac.
23rd June 2012, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top 15 colleges in Rajasthan University counseling on the basis of AIEEE?

sir i have scored 98 in aieee with air=112194.plz suggest some good colleges in rajasthan.
23rd June 2012, 01:49 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Following are the top engineering colleges in Rajasthan which accepts AIEEE scores:-

Malaviya National Institue of Technology (MNIT)
Baldev Ram Mirdha Institute of Technology (BMIT)
Maharishi Arvind Institute of Engineering & Technology
Siddhi Vinayak College Of Science & Hr. Education
Apex Institute of Engineering & Technology
Jaipur Engineering College (JEC)
Poornima Group of Colleges
Shankara Institute of Technology
Swami Keshvanand Institute of Technology Management & Gramothan (SKIT)
23rd June 2012, 10:59 PM
GURINDER BILLING

Hi dear...!!!

->Top 15 colleges in Rajasthan University counseling on the basis of AIEEE are:-

>>>Following are the top engineering colleges in Rajasthan which accepts AIEEE scores:-

* Poornima Group of Colleges
* Shankara Institute of Technology
* Swami Keshvanand Institute of Technology Management & Gramothan (SKIT)
* Malaviya National Institue of Technology (MNIT)
* Baldev Ram Mirdha Institute of Technology (BMIT)
* Maharishi Arvind Institute of Engineering & Technology
* Siddhi Vinayak College Of Science & Hr. Education
* Apex Institute of Engineering & Technology
* Jaipur Engineering College (JEC)
*Shekhawati Engineering college,Jhunjhunu Road,Dundlod Phatak.
*College of Technology and Engineering. ,Udaipur,Rajasthan.

best wishes....gurinder!!!
7th July 2012, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

my aieee rank is 106093 and i have done my 12th from uttarakhand
suggest how i can get good college in rajasthan or haryana
23rd June 2014, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

I got 80 marks in jee mains,can i get nit in rajesthan.please give me reply on my email
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?