6th May 2019, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Can I study BTech(Computer Engineering) after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Hello friends, I am a student of Diploma in Civil Engineering, studying in 3rd or final year. I want to change my stream in BTech. I want to go for Computer Engineering in BTech. So, can I study BTech with Computer Engineering after my Diploma in Civil Engineering?

11th May 2019, 11:16 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BTech(Computer Engineering) after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am a student of Diploma in Civil Engineering, studying in 3rd or final year. I want to change my stream in BTech. I want to go for Computer Engineering in BTech. So, can I study BTech with Computer Engineering after my Diploma in Civil Engineering?

In General, Diploma in Civil Engineering students are admitted to the BE or BTech Civil Engineering course through lateral entry admission. You can join the BTech Computer Science & Engineering through lateral entry after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering in some colleges like

Lovely Professional University - Official Website

DIT University - Official Website

Manipal Institute of Technology - Official Website

Career Point University - Official Website

However, you have to appear and qualify the lateral entry entrance examination conducted by the concerned college for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?