6th May 2019, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering in Aligarh Muslim University?

Hello everyone, I want to join Aligarh Muslim University for studying Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course in this college. Please tell me asap.

9th May 2019, 08:10 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering in Aligarh Muslim University?

The eligibility criteria to study a Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering at Aligarh Muslim University is:-

==> Candidate must have done 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board, with a minimum 45% marks in aggregate.

==> Candidate aggregate marks in English, Mathematics and Science should be of equal weightage.

==> Admission would be on the basis of admission test which is conducted by the university.

==> Candidate age should not be more than 21 years at the time of admission.
10th May 2019, 04:33 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering in Aligarh Muslim University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to join Aligarh Muslim University for studying Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course in this college. Please tell me asap.

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering in the Aligarh Muslim University is given below:

Students who have passed Secondary School Certificate (10th) or an equivalent examination with at least 45% marks in aggregate in Mathematics, English and Science subjects and they should have passed the above mentioned subjects individually or

Students who have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent examination with Physics, English, Mathematics and Chemistry subjects with minimum 45% marks in aggregate

The candidates’ upper age limit is 21 years as on 31st July in the year of admission
10th May 2019, 07:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have class 10th qualification from a recognised board of education if you are looking for a diploma in instrumentation and control engineering. Admission will be on merit through the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.

You need to score excellent marks in the entrance exam if you want to get admission at your choice of college or university. There are limited seats and only merit can help you get admission.
11th May 2019, 12:30 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find the Eligibility to study Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering in Aligarh Muslim University below :-

Eligibility :-
-----------
You must have completed 10 + 2 or High School Examination or its equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate of English , Mathematics and Science as three subject of equal importance .

or

You must have completed High School Examination or its equivalent English , Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects with 45% marks in aggregate of English , Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of equal weightage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?