7th May 2019, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 10th Tamil Nadu Board to secure Intermediate Science admission in any International School of Tamil Nadu?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard from Tamil Nadu Board and I don’t think that I can score above 60% in my Board exam. But, I want to opt Science in my Intermediate.I want to join any International school. I have no issue to go other cities for my education. I can study anywhere in Tamil Nadu. Kindly inform me that what percentage I have to get for admission?

14th May 2019, 05:56 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th Tamil Nadu Board to secure Intermediate Science admission in any International School of Tamil Nadu?

Taking care of cutoff precentage is pretty important you can't move ahead in any type of admission or selection without beating down the cutoff percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?