8th May 2019, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to appear in 10th Board exam from Jharkhand Academic Council after completing 8th for 24 years old student?

Sir/Madam, I want to give 10th Board exam. But now I am in 8th standard and my age is 24 years. I am studying under Jharkhand Academic Council. So, is there any way to give 10th Board exam just after my 8th as my age going too much and I want to do MBBS in future. So, I want to escape 9th. Kindly help me.

12th May 2019, 08:06 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to appear in 10th Board exam from Jharkhand Academic Council after completing 8th for 24 years old student?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in 10th board examination just after completion of your 8th grade examination. You will have to appear get admission in 9th grade after completion of 8th standard and then after clearing your 9th grade examination, you will be most eligible to get admission in 10th and appear for your boards in the concluding year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?