8th May 2019, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to appear 10th Board exam from both CBSE and Jharkhand Academic Council at the same time?

Hello everyone, I want to give 10th Board exam from CBSE Board. I am the student of Jharkhand Academic Council. I would like to know that I can give the Board exam of 10th standard from both of the Boards at the same time?

12th May 2019, 08:04 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear 10th Board exam from both CBSE and Jharkhand Academic Council at the same time?

No, I am sorry to say that appearing for board examination from two different boards at the same time is not allowed and therefore you cannot and should not try to appear for board examination.

You should prepare well for your board examination for one board itself and try to score as well as possible in it and continue with great career ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?