10th May 2019, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MS and PhD in Ireland for BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Total cost of both courses in Ireland?

Hello, I am studying in BTech Electrical Engineering 2nd year. I don’t want to do Post Graduation here in India. I want to study my MS as well as PhD in Ireland. So it is possible for me? What would be the charges for studying both courses there in Ireland?

14th May 2019, 11:59 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to study MS and PhD in Ireland for BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Total cost of both courses in Ireland?

Yes it is possible for a Btech (Electrical Engineering student) to pursue MS and Phd. All you have to do is clearing the entrance examination. If you got admission through entrance test then you will get seat at affordable fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?