25th February 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MS and PhD in USA for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student? Total cost of both courses in Germany?

Hello, I am studying in B.Tech Chemical Engineering 2nd year. I don’t want to do Post graduation here in India. I want to study my MS as well as PhD in USA. So it is possible for me? What would be the charges for studying both courses there in USA?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MS and PhD in Germany for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Total cost of both courses in Germany?
  2. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  3. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in USA or Germany?
  4. Is it better to study MS in Germany? Cost expenses to study MS in Germany and USA?
  5. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  6. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD in USA for Integrated Dual Degree B.Tech-M.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year candidate? Can I get talent based scholarship to study?
  7. Total cost to study MS in Germany?
  8. Cost of studying B.Tech in Germany after 12th standard?
  9. Possibility to study PhD(Information Management) for MTech(CSE) 2nd year candidate? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  11. Possibility to study PhD in Robotics for M.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 2nd year candidate?
  12. How may I apply for PhD in USA, Germany, Norway after completing masters in plasma and particle physics?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  14. Detailed procedure to study PhD in USA for B.Tech student?
  15. Possibility to study Integrated PhD for BSc 2nd year student?
  16. Should I choose MS in USA or Germany after completing engineering?
  17. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and GMAT to study MBA in Germany? Total expenses to study MBA in Germany?
5th April 2018, 07:45 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MS and PhD in USA for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student? Total cost of both courses in Germany?

It is very glad to hear that you want to pursue your MS and Ph.D course from US after the completion of Bachelors degree. Candidates those who have completed their B.Tech in Chemical Engineering from a recognized University can very much apply for the MS course from the Universities of USA and once after completing MS course, can apply for the Ph.D course. Candidates after the completion of Bachelors degree course must have to qualify in the IELTS and GRE examination in order to get admission in different Universities of USA to study MS course.

However, to study Post Graduate course in Germany, you can expect n amount of US $5400 per year approx. To study Ph.d course in Germany, an average amount of US $3500-$4500 per year approx.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?