11th May 2019, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to enter in National Defence Academy for 9th Tamil Nadu Board student?

I am studying in 9th standard of Tamil Nadu Board School. I like to join National Defence Academy. I would like to join National Defence Academy after completing my 10th. For this aim, what entrance exam is? I want to know the entrance exam to enter in National Defence Academy.

15th May 2019, 04:55 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to enter in National Defence Academy for 9th Tamil Nadu Board student?

NDA refers National Defence Academy, and to join NDA, you need to qualify NDA entrance examination held by UPSC twice every year.

--> The minimum qualifications required to appear in NDA entrance examination are as below :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male citizen.

* Your age must lie within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

* You must have completed your Class 12th in any discipline from a recognised board. For joining Indian Navy or Indian Airforce, you need to have pursued Mathematics and Physics at your Class 12th level.

* You must hold the physical fitness as per the service requirement norms.

So, being a student of Class 9th, you are not eligible to join NDA till you complete your Class 12th.

For more detailed information regarding NDA entrance examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?