14th May 2019, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BEng(Chemical & Bioprocess Engineering) in University College Dublin for 12th Science student?

I am studying in 12th with Science and after completing my 12th, I want to study BEng(Chemical & Bioprocess Engineering) from University College Dublin. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university?

21st May 2019, 12:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BEng(Chemical & Bioprocess Engineering) in University College Dublin for 12th Science student?

Eligibility to study BEng(Chemical & Bioprocess Engineering) in University College Dublin;

You must have passed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects and scored minimum 80% marks in English subject from a recognized institute.

You must have qualified English proficiency IELTS with an average score of 6.5 over all components and a minimum of 6.0 in each band.
Or
TOFEL (computer based) with a minimum score of 250.
Or
TOEFL (iBT) with a minimum score of 90.

For details;
http://www.ucd.ie/international/stud...te-programmes/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?